Most of the time when you go for a pre-sale / sales meeting and lets say you are try to position oracle Service procurement . First question come from Client will be, why I need to Implement / use Oracle Service Procurement when I have iProcurement and I can procure services (more...)
Replacement of ETRM/IREP for Fusion Application is Oracle Enterprise Repository. You can access this using following link.
What Is OER?
Very simply this is a standalone catalog of technical information about Oracle’s Application products. For E-Business Suite users it equates to the iRepository tool (http://irep.oracle.com/index.html), or for PeopleSoft its similar to the PeopleSoft Interactive Services Repository.
It contains a wealth of information, with the primary purpose of facilitating the creation of Application to Application integrations, and creating extensions and customizations. With this detailed technical knowledge of the inner workings and API’s (more...)
Key features exist in Fusion Procurement approvals
There are many useful features that can be used with Fusion Procurement. Here are just some of the more significant examples:
- Both Serial and Parallel Approval for all document types.
- Various ways to configure responses, including features like first responder wins to help avoid lengthy processing times.
- Notification by email as well as several rich dashboard components (e.g. worklist) to show items currently awaiting action.
- Expiration, reminder and escalation features on pending actions.
- Delegation and vacation rules to forward actions to dedicated proxies as needed
- Rich notification content including clickable links to (more...)
How to Find Software Versions and Patches in an Oracle Business Intelligence Applications Environment
This MOS Note will help consultants to find the exact Version and Patch level for installed components. This is very useful when you are logging an Oracle Service Request.
Good News Oracle Business Intelligence Application new version 126.96.36.199 is available to download.
Highlights of the Oracle BI Applications 188.8.131.52 Release:
- New Application – Oracle Manufacturing Analytics with pre-built adapters for EBS Process Manufacturing R12.x and EBS Discrete Manufacturing R12.x and 11.5.10
- New Application – Oracle Enterprise Asset Management Analytics with pre-built adapters for EBS R12.x, EBS 11.5.10 and IBM Maximo 7.5
- Universal Adapter to extend the capability to other source systems
- Certified for OBIEE 11g
- Certified for Exalytics
- Certified for DAC 11g including support for Exalytics / Times Ten, (more...)