The Oracle OpenStack for Oracle Linux solution maintains the flexibility of OpenStack while allowing customers to deploy and manage public, private and hybrid cloud infrastructure.
Get the most out of the recently released Oracle OpenStack for Oracle Linux 3 by taking the Oracle OpenStack for Oracle Linux: Getting Started seminar. This course helps you understand all the concepts involved in this architecture and guides you through installation and configuration.
To get started on your learning (more...)
Now is the moment to get started on OpenStack. You can take the Oracle OpenStack for Oracle Linux: Getting Started seminar at your own pace through the Training-on-Demand format. You can start training immediately, following lecture material at your own pace through streaming video and consulting comprehensive demos.
This course introduces you to the key OpenStack concepts and services and guides you through installation and deployment as well as sharing troubleshooting tips.
Oracle Linux is engineered for Oracle Cloud. This operating system:
- Is designed for business-critical workloads in the cloud
- Uses latest technologies such as Docker
- Is a major contributor to mainline Linux cloud features
- Powers Oracle Engineered Systems and Oracle Cloud
To get the most out of Oracle Linux, take the Oracle Linux advanced administration training. If using Oracle Linux 7, take the Oracle Linux 7: Advanced Administration course in one of the following formats:
Join the growing number of people taking advantage of Docker to optimize deployment processes. Use Docker to get your build process using the latest version of the Oracle Linux image hosted on the Docker Hub.
Linux administrators adopting Oracle Linux 7 can also learn about Docker images, the Docker Hub, and installing and using Docker by taking the Oracle Linux 7: What's New for Administrators course.
You can take this course as a:
Oracle OpenStack for Oracle Linux: Getting Started teaches students that are new to OpenStack how to:
- Describe Oracle OpenStack for Oracle Linux.
- Describe this cloud computing architecture.
- Identify core and optional services.
- Describe Docker images and containers.
- Describe preparing nodes and a multi-node deployment.
- Troubleshoot a multi-node deployment.
You can take this course in the following formats:
- Live-Virtual Event: Attend a live event from your own desk, no travel required. Events are added to the (more...)