The MySQL for Beginners course is your first step towards mastering the MySQL database. This 4-day class gives you a solid understanding and practical experience of using relational databases, SQL and the MySQL Server and tools.
You can take this instructor-led class as following:
- Training-on-Demand: Start training within 24 hours (more...)
Oracle provides server virtualization products to support x86 and SPARC architectures. Get the most from Oracle VM by taking the related courses. You can take these courses from your own desk as a Live-Virtual Event or travel to an education center for an In-Class Event.
Oracle VM Server for SPARC: Installation (more...)
Harness the performance, scalaibility and reliability of Oracle Linux by taking the Oracle Linux System Administration training course.
In this 5-day class you will:
- Use Ksplice to update the kernel on a running system
- Prepare Oracle Linux System for Oracle Databases
- Install Oracle Linux and load and configure the Unbreakable (more...)
Take the MySQL and PHP - Developing Dynamic Web Applications course to learn to develop applications in PHP and how to use MySQL for those applications. This 4-day class helps you improve your PHP skills and combine them with time-proven database management techniques to create best-of-breed web applications that are (more...)
Get the most out of your use of MySQL Cluster by attending the MySQL Cluster training course. This three day course:
- Explains the concepts of MySQL Cluster in detail
- Describes the different nodes in MySQL Cluster and their purposes
- Explains how the data is distributed and replicated in the MySQL Cluster
- Installs all the different nodes used in the MySQL Cluster
- Starts and stop the different nodes as needed
- Shows how the different configuration files work and be able to configure all possible types of clusters
- Uses the cluster in single user mode, and explains when this is necessary
- Shows how to upgrade cluster components and (more...)
With each release, the MySQL database brings you even better performance. To get the most from your MySQL servers, performance tuning is important. And what better route than to take the MySQL for Performance Tuning training course.
In this four-day instructor-led class you will learn to:
- Understand the basics of Performance Tuning
- Use the tools of performance tuning
- Tune the MySQL server instance to improve performance
- Improve performance of tables
- Implement proper Schema Design to improve performance
- Improve the performance of MySQL queries
This course is available as:
- Training-on-Demand: Start training within 24 hrs of registering and follow the course at your (more...)