This Log Buffer Edition covers the top blog posts of the week from the Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL arenas.
- Momentum and activity regarding the Data Act is gathering steam, and off to a great start too. The Data Act directs the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and the Department of the Treasury (Treasury) to establish government-wide financial reporting data standards by May 2015.
- RMS has a number of async queues (more...)
Sun of database technologies is shining through the cloud technology. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and various other databases are bringing forth some nifty offerings and this Log Buffer Edition covers some of them.
- How to create your own Oracle database merge patch.
- Finally the work of a database designer will be recognized! Oracle has announced the Oracle Database Developer Choice Awards.
- Oracle Documents Cloud Service R4: Why You Should Seriously Consider It for Your (more...)
This Log Buffer Edition throws spotlight on some of the salient blog posts from Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- STANDARD date considerations in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- My good friend, Oracle icon Karen Morton passed away.
- Multiple invisible indexes on the same column in #Oracle 12c
- Little things worth knowing: Data Guard Broker Setup changes in 12c
- Things that are there but you cannot use
This Log Buffer Edition covers Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL blogs of the running week.
- While checking the sources of the Cassandra/NetBeans integration into GitHub yesterday, something went very badly wrong and ALL the source files in my Maven project that disappeared!
- AWR Reports, Performance Hub, historisches SQL Monitoring in 12c
- Oracle Database Mobile Server 12c: Advanced data synchronization engine
- ORA-39001, ORA-39000 and ORA-39142
- ORA-15410: Disks in disk group do not (more...)
select function_name,sum(SMALL_READ_MEGABYTES)/1024 SM_Read_GB,
sum(LARGE_READ_MEGABYTES)/1024 LG_Read_GB, sum(LARGE_WRITE_MEGABYTES)/1024 LG_Write_GB,
group by function_name;