Formspider continues to create new opportunities for freelancers, IT Consulting Firms and ISV's around the world. There is nothing more pleasing for us than hearing stories of IT companies succeeding with Formspider.Ridex Ltd.
from Russia, is one of them.
The first application Ridex migrated from Oracle Forms to Formspider is the material resource planning application built for AK Group
, one of the largest supplier of engineering services in Russia. The application is (more...)
Yesterday we hosted a webinar for people who are interested in learning Formspider but could not find the time. Don’t worry if you missed it though! Below is a recording of the event.
The webinar consists of seven parts:
1) About Gerger, the company behind Formspider.
2) Brief history of Formspider and a short overview of its references and success stories.
3) Formspider Benefits & Features.
4) Formspider Architecture
5) Overview of the Formspider IDE (more...)
You want to learn how to build first class web applications with PL/SQL but you cannot find the time to start? We are hosting a free webinar just for you!
Join us and learn how you can build great web applications with PL/SQL using Formspider
During the webinar we'll cover the following topics:
- Formspider Benefits&Features
- Formspider Fundamentals: UI Design, Querying and Modifying Data, Using the API's, Working with the IDE.
- Sample Application Development with (more...)
We are very excited to announce the availability of Formspider 1.9. Formspider 1.9 has many new features that make building applications with Formspider better than ever.
Beautiful New Themes
FS 1.9 includes six beautiful new themes with modern, flat design.
Stateful Database Connections
With FS 1.9 applications can now run in a stateful database connection. This enables Formspider developers to use many features of the Oracle Database in their applications such (more...)