This book address all latest features included in PS6.
- BPM Composer
- Case Management
- Guided Business Process Management
- Web Forms
- Process Analytics
Oracle SOA Suite 11g forms the heart of many organisations’ Service Oriented Architecture. Yet for such a core component, simple information on how to tune and configure SOA Suite and its infrastructure is hard to find. Because Oracle SOA Suite 11g builds on top of a variety of infrastructure components, (more...)
- Exalogic Elastic Cloud X3-2 Sales Specialist Guided Learning Path and Sales Assessment
- Exalogic Elastic Cloud X3-2 PreSales Specialist Guided Learning Path and PreSales Assessment
- Exalogic Elastic Cloud X3-2 Implementation Specialist certification is in beta.
We are very interested to run joint marketing events jointly with you are partners! At our SOA Community Workspace (SOA Community membership required) you can find a new marketing kit: Integration Success Workshop. This event is designed with an aim at increasing IT/developer confidence in order to increase (more...)
Knowledge-driven processes are typically unpredictable in their execution. Experts working on them decide what’s the next best action to take. This is in contrast to traditional BPM, in which all possible paths of a process are predetermined and modeled into the process. Case management is a way to control and (more...)
Security requirements are usually relatively easy to manage when using local restrictions in conventional closed systems. They become more complex in the distributed system landscape of an SOA. Not limited to only an application or an application domain anymore, security must work across a range of applications and business (more...)
WebLogic 12c (12.1.2) has support for WebSockets. ADF 12c runs on WebLogic 12c. Therefore, we should be able to leverage that WebSockets support in an ADF application. And indeed we can, as this article describes. It will explain the creation of a simple application - the SlidePresenter - (more...)
- Take the SOA Assessment Challenge - Blog.
- The Difference Between Oracle and IBM Integration – Featuring Schneider case study.
- Blog Series: SOA SDLC by Mark Nelson - SOA Development and Delivery | Version Control.
- Building OSB Projects with Maven and removing the Eclipse Dependency - Redstack Blog.
- Introduction to Human (more...)
Are you ready for Oracle OpenWorld 2013? Did you plan your agenda? Some tips to plan your trip:
- General Session: Accelerate Business Innovation with Oracle Fusion Middleware - Monday, Sep 23, 3:15 pm – 4:15 pm in Moscone North - Hall D
- General Session: Engineered Systems Principles and Architecture - (more...)
Over the last couple of projects, I have been trying to establish a set of methodologies around initiation, development, deployment and management of business processes using Oracle BPM Suite 11g. In a series of posts, I will be taking about a lot of problem areas that can be effectively tackled (more...)
- Licensing Updates Now Effective - Software
- EECS price has been reduced from $20k/processor to $10k/processor.
- A NUP option has been added to EECS – $400/NUP with a minimum of 10
- Licensing Updates Now Effective -Trusted Partition
- The Trusted Partition licensing has been modified to bridge the earlier discrepancy between licensing (more...)
To readers who have been following my ODA posts this one will come as a bit of a surprise, given that my last post (#3) was about physical networking: I now have Oracle Traffic Director and a 4 node WebLogic cluster up and running! Note: this work was actually done (more...)
In fast changing business environment, it becomes crucial to identify business opportunities and business issues as soon as possible. If identified at the right time, business managers can address issues before they escalate to serious problems and can take advantage of the new opportunities before the competition does. Moreover, they (more...)
The installation templates for WebLogic on the latest ODA hardware, X3-2, now available on OTN.
Don't forget - we are highly looking for WebLogic on ODA customer success stories - interested please contact email@example.com.
Who is (more...)
I am quite often using customized BPM 11g workspace application integrated into ADF 11g custom application. You can download it for BPM 11g PS5 from my previous blog: Tips & Tricks How to Run Oracle BPM 11g PS5 Workspace from Custom ADF 11g Application.
Standard BPM 11g workspace ADF task (more...)
Let the Oracle Applications UX Expo help you make the right decision. Be among the first to see Oracle’s latest forays into simplicity, mobility, and extensibility. You’ll get a sneak peek at Oracle’s future user experience concepts, and you’ll have a chance to talk to the people who are building (more...)