For a few weeks, BPM 12cR2 is released, next to SOA 12cR2. But if you go to the download area of BPM on OTN
, you'll find that the downloads suggest Release 12c (126.96.36.199.0).
Just now on community.oracle.com, I found an answer to the question I had quitely my self for a few weeks: where to download BPM12cR2
I didn't check-out edelivery.oracle.com my self yet, but you (more...)
Earlier this year I wrote about some bugs and patches on SOA & BPM suite
, I experienced, and the recommended patches I extracted from that journey. A few weeks ago I found that Jan van Zoggel wrote about the latest bundlepatches on SOA and BPM 12c
It turns out that there are now 4 Bundlepatches:
- Bundle patch 1: Patch 19707784: SOA/BPM Bundle Patch 188.8.131.52.1
- Bundle patch 2: Patch 20423408: SOA/BPM (more...)
I have some testcases to run a complex of OSB services that processes documents in a content server.
Using a customization file I changed the endpoints of the content server's webservices to mock-services in SoapUI.
In these testcases I kick-off the OSB services, and in successive MockResponse-teststeps I try to catch the service-requests of OSB. This enables me to set assertions on the messages that OSB sends out to the content server, and thus validate the (more...)
As can be seen in my blogs of these days, I've been busy with implementing a service using MTOM in OSB. When enabling XOP/MTOM Support you'll have to choose between:
- Include Binary Data by Reference
- Include Binary Data by Value
I used the first because I want to process the content in another service on another WLS-Domain. However, in my first service catching the initial request I want to do an XSD validation. And although (more...)
Ever used SoapUI to test services on multiple environments? Then you probably ran in to the job of ever changing the endpoints to the hosts of the particular environment; development, test, acceptance, production (although I expect you wouldn't use SoapUI against a prod-env). This is not that hard if you have only one service endpoint in the project. But what if you want to test against multiple services or have to call a service on (more...)
Earlier I wrote an article on the strange behaviour of the OSB11g For-each activity (Osb-11g: for each is index-variable an integer?
). Today I found out some other peculiar behaviour.
I had to loop over a sequence of documents, each refering to an attachment. The first document processed well, but at the second iteration the attachment couldn't be found. At first I used Soap with Attachments and now I changed my service to use (more...)
MTOM (Message Transmission Optimization Mechanism) is incredibly hard... to find practical information about, on SoapUI and OSB. There are loads of articles. Like:
But I need to process documents that (more...)
Today I was struggling with my OSB domain. Last week I switched laptops and did a new OSB installation on my new laptop and thought it was smart to just zip the OSB Domain from my old laptop to unzip it on my new laptop.
What I forgot was to copy the adapter plan.xml from the oracle home on my old laptop. So the resource adapter did not start correctly. It was even not (more...)
Of course there are several java examples to do a base64 encoding on the internet. And there are almost nearly as much encoding implementations in different environments. But which one works in Weblogic/OSB11g? And to implement those examples, compile and jar them, I find myself on a quest for the necessary jars. Of course you can refer to the weblogic.jar in your project of ant file. But that is a little too much, I (more...)
I was looking into my blog-entries, and found that my former blog was number 254. So this is my 255-th blog-message. So by entering this nonsense blog-entry, I reach the 255. Which makes it my 8-bit, or byte, anniversary:
And apparently my articles have been read as well... Nice thing is that I've reach this amount in 8 nearly years. So up to the next byte. Unfortunately 2 bytes does not make up a Word...
At my current customer I'm to process Attachments in Oracle Service Bus (11g).
I get a soap message, in which several documents are registered to be processed in a Content Server.
For each document the content is delivered as an soap/mime-attachment.
Because of some requirements I need to store the message, complete with the attachments Base64 encoded, in the database. So I have to pick each attachment, base64 encode it and then insert the content (more...)