At one of my customers we create Service Bus Weblogic Domains using a script, driven by a property file. But in one of the environments we encountered that the AdminServer was accidently called 'Adminserver', with a lower-case 's'. Now this is a very minor issue, but the administrator would like to have it fixed, since it is an anomaly regarding with other environments.
This week I got to implement my start-stop scripts (which I will (more...)
As a developer you probably 'log-a-lot' in OSB. (Funny term, perfectly to mock people that have the tendency to excessively add log activities/statements to their code. And hey, if you're being mocked like this: I'm happy to join you, let's make it a 'Geuzennaam').
So as a log-a-lot, I was questioned by a OSB developer this week on a OSB11g->SB12c upgrade that I support, that his logs weren't visible in the server-logs in de 12cR2 (more...)
Earlier you could have enjoyed my article on the automatic generation of a SOA/OSB domain
. Earlier this week I encountered some issues with a domain created at a customer this way
I got the change to dive into that this week and luckily not only I learned a lot again, but I found the problem as well. I adapted my scripts. I won't repost them completely, I've created a github account, and try to place (more...)
Since my previous long running assignment, I'm involved in a few OSB 11g to 12c upgrade trajects, where I have been working on automatic installs. Hence, my articles about automatic installs, patching and domain configuration
When I create a new domain, 12cR2 (12.2.1), using my scripts, I'm not able to use the nodemanager of the domain to start the servers. Actually, I can't connect to it. I get it running alright, but connecting (more...)