- Podcast Show Notes: Oracle SOA B2B Integration
Listen to part one of an in-depth conversation with Krishnaprem Bhatia, Alan Perlovsky, and Scott Haaland, the authors of Getting Started with Oracle SOA B2B Integration: A Hands-On Tutorial, from Packt Publishing.
- Oracle’s Internet of Things Platform
Oracle's Internet of Things page (more...)
The most popular tweets from @OTNArchBeat for the week of November 24-30, 2013.
- Integration with Oracle Service Bus: Your Questions Answered | @IT_Convergence
Nov 27, 2013 at 11:04 AM
- Video: Oracle Diagnostic Log Analyzer - #ADF Requests and the #JSF Lifecycle | @ChrisCMuir
Nov 27, 2013 at 10:58 AM
- #UKOUG (more...)
- Video Tutorial: Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c: Configure a Host with Privilege Delegation
How long will it take you to learn to configure a host with privilege delegation? About 4.5 minutes -- if you watch this new, free video from the Oracle Learning Library.
- UKOUG Tech 2013 WebLogic Hackathon - (more...)
What are the 4,460 fans of the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page talking about? The list below represents the Top 10 most popular articles, blog posts, and other content from across the community.
- Enterprise Grade Deployment Considerations for Oracle Identity Manager AD Connector | Firdaus Fraz
Oracle Fusion Middleware solution architect (more...)
In this video interview recorded at Oracle OpenWorld 2103 Oracle ACE Chet "ORACLENERD" Justice shares the technical details on a data integration project that continues to keep him very busy, and talks about the unique swimwear in evidence at the second-annual Oracle ACE San Francisco Bay swim.Connect with Chet:
- Virtual Dev Day: Oracle ADF Development - Web, Mobile, and Beyond
This free virtual event includes technical sessions that range from introductory to deep dive, covering Oracle ADF and Oracle ADF Mobile. Multiple tracks cover every interest and every level and include live online Q&A for answers to your technical (more...)
Of course you've been listening to the latest OTN ArchBeat Podcast on the challenges and opportunities in the Internet of Things. If so, you'll also be interested in ZDNet blogger Joe McKendricks' recent post, Will the 'Internet of Things' make CIOs' jobs harder?. In that post McKendrick offers this important (more...)
The list below represents that Top 10 most popular items shared on the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page for the week of October 13-19, 2013, as determined by the clicks, likes, and other activities among the 4,425 fans of that page.
- Enriching XMLType data using relational data – XQuery and fn:collection in action | Lucas Jellema
Another detailed technical post from the always prolific Lucas Jellema.
- Evil Behind ChangeEventPolicy PPR in CRUD ADF 12c and WebLogic Stuck Threads | Andrejus Baranovskis
The latest post from Oracle ACE Director Andrejus Baranovskis is (more...)
What are Virtual Developer Days? You really should know this by now.
OTN Virtual Developer Days are online events created specifically for developers and architects, with a focus on no-fluff technical presentations, hands-on labs, and expert Q&A to sharpen your technical skills and bring you up to speed on the (more...)
- Oracle Author Podcast: Danny Coward on "Java WebSocket Programming"
In this Oracle Author Podcast Roger Brinkley talks with Java architect Danny Coward about his new book, Java WebSocket Programming, now available from Oracle Press.
- Webcast: Why Choose Oracle Linux for your Oracle Database 12c Deployments
Sumanta Chatterjee, VP Database (more...)
- Free Video Tutorial: WebLogic Server 12c: Managed Coherence Servers | Oracle Learning Library
This free video includes a lecture and demonstration of the new Managed Coherence Server feature in WebLogic Server 12c, which allows a WebLogic instance to quickly participate in a Coherence cluster.
- Does OAM DCC Support Programmatic Authentication? (more...)
Among the now 4,369 fans of the OTN ArchBeat Facebook Page the following items were the most popular for the week of October 6-12, 2013.
- Setup a 12c Fusion Middleware Infrastructure | Rene van Wijk
Oracle ACE Rene van Wijk shows you how to create automation scripts in order to (more...)
- Video Tutorial: How To Call A Fusion Applications Web Service
This free Oracle Learning Library video tutorial, part of the "Using ADF to Customize Fusion Applications" series, shows you how to call a Fusion Application web service from an Oracle Java Cloud application.
- Video Tutorial: How To Deploy Customizations To (more...)
One of the podcast panels I recorded during Oracle OpenWorld 2013 featured a roundtable discussion among a panel of SOA experts that included Oracle ACE Directors Lonneke Dikmans, Ronald van Luttikhuizen, Guido Schmutz, Hajo Normann, and Torsten Winterberg, along with their colleague Danilo Schmiedel. (That podcast will be available beginning (more...)
The latest OTN ArchBeat Podcast program was recorded on September 24, 2013, in a hotel room just blocks away from Oracle OpenWorld in San Francisco. I was able to crowd seven guests into that room for a free-ranging conversation on the challenges and opportunities of the Internet of Things, including (more...)
We're in the final countdown to showtime and there's already a flurry of activity on social. In this post, I'll share a quick summary of how to stay on top of all things OTN during OpenWorld and JavaOne. But first, get excited about how AMAZING this week is going to (more...)