Some of the key features of Delta 7 are
- Middle-Tier and Database Technology Code Checkers
- Online Patching Progress Monitoring Tool
- Online Patching System Validation
- Single Step Cloning
- Local Inventory Support
- Improved Middle tier Startup & Shutdown performance
- Automated scripts to change system passwords
- Patched tables de-fragmentation
Recently did an Exadata Expansion project on x3 half rack and making it a full rack by adding x5.
this setup is a full exadata rack with two different flavours of engineered system hardware four x3 compute nodes and four x5-2 compute nodes along with seven x3 cellnodes with seven x5 cell nodes.
This topology is supported but there were a lot of work behind.
- First getting the x3 on the supported release 12c , this involved (more...)
GoldenGate Fundamentals Session
GoldenGate Implementations Essential
GoldenGate Monitoring, Troubleshooting and Tuning
GoldenGate Use Cases
What is DRM?
Instead of displaying the complete update statements , I can see messages like (more...)
[PROCEDURE] [START 2015/04/27 14:27:57] Performing database sanity checks
[WARNING] ETCC: The following database fixes are not (more...)
There are two advantages of this single file system feature in 12.2
- no more synchronization of run (more...)
Make sure all the recommended patches are in place as a part of the bundle patch. Your EBS 12.2 ADOP cycle could go unstable with out the database patches.
if any of the below features are interesting to your deployment then please review the doc and apply the essential bundle patches on 12.2.5 environment. Hope this helps to stabilize your environment.
Section 4: Features and Fixes in the Current Code level
The bundle fixes include implementation of the following AD and TXK features and fixes.
- Use the Concurrent Program window or page to edit your concurrent program definition.
- Select the Incompatibilities button to open the Incompatible Programs window.
- Add a new global incompatibility rule for your program with the following program:
- Application Name: Applications DBA
- Program Name: Online Patching In Progress (internal name: ADZDPATCH) concurrent program
perl $AD_TOP/patch/115/bin/txkADOPValidations.pl -contextfile=$RUN_CONTEXT_FILE -patchctxfile=$PATCH_CONTEXT_FILE -phase=fs_clone -logloc=/tmp
perl $AD_TOP/patch/115/bin/txkADOPValidations.pl -contextfile=$RUN_CONTEXT_FILE -patchctxfile=$PATCH_CONTEXT_FILE -phase=prepare -logloc=/tmp
perl $AD_TOP/patch/115/bin/txkADOPValidations.pl -contextfile=$RUN_CONTEXT_FILE -patchctxfile=$PATCH_CONTEXT_FILE -phase=cutover -logloc=/tmp
Review the logfile that gets created under /tmp
Custom.pll template are sometimes used wrong. In case of 12.2 make sure you use the splotchy 12.2 template to put in you customizations. In case if you are migrating from a older release make sure it is created from the latest versions. You can check the version using adident package. ORA-06508 are known to be a problem with older custom.pll template.
$APPLTMP directory in R12.2 if placed in a shared location in a multi node environment the there are know complications in multi node cutover. So best to leave it under INST top for each node.