- This release is largely focused on providing new technology stack components, new configuration options, and new system management tools.
- Supports for Online Patching.
- Use of Oracle WebLogic Server instead of AutoConfig for many (but not all) of AutoConfig's previous functions.
- Use of Oracle WebLogic Server instead of (more...)
You have noticed that the on the patch edition there are lot of patches applied. You did the cutover and now customer wants to begin the next patching cycle. Since there are lots of patches applied you decided to do file system cloning.
Before we start, the basic requirement (more...)
- It is a stand-alone command used for file system cloning.
- Standard cloning (using adcfgclone.pl) cannot be used to synchronize the run and patch file systems.
- This special phase must be run from the run file system, and cannot be specified with any other phase.
- It should be (more...)
If for some reason either the prepare or apply phase failed or gave problems, you can abort the patching cycle.After running abort, you must always run a full cleanup adop phase=cleanup cleanup_mode=fullThis will remove any columns that were added by the patch but are no longer (more...)
Drops now-redundant columns and other objects which are not required after the cutover phase.It is important that we do not omit the cleanup phase.This step can be done after instance is released to CustomerThe following actions are performed during cleanup: