- Interval Sampling of Diagnostic Dumps
- Contextual Translation of SOA Thread Dumps
- New Diagnostic Dumps for BPEL
- New Diagnostic Dumps for Adapters
- New Diagnostic Dumps for Service Bus
- Troubleshooting Example
- Installing the Console Extension
- Configuring the Collected Metrics
- Viewing the Metrics in the Console Extension
- Exporting the Metrics
OverviewThere are occassions when we want to see how metrics trend over a period of time and we want to control which metrics they are and for how long the data is collected. The combination of the WLDF (WebLogic Diagnostic Framework) Harvester and the WebLogic Console Extension offer us the capability and the purpose of this blog post is to describe the components and walk through a configuration all the way to data export.
What is the Harvester?