Pour utiliser cet assistant, le "Database Tuning Pack" est nécessaire.
Plus d'information :
- Page OTN
- Note MOS 1965342.1
- Signing Up for a Database CloudService
- Installingan Application into Your Database Cloud Service
- Data Loading and the Oracle Database Cloud Service
- Creating a RESTful Web Service
- ManagingUsers and Roles in a Database Cloud Service
- MonitoringYour Database Cloud Services
Java Cloud Service
Database Cloud Service
- Orderinga Trial Subscription to an Oracle Cloud Service
- Administering a Trial Subscription to an Oracle Cloud Service
- Creating a Database Cloud Instance
- Connecting to a Database Instance in the Oracle Database Cloud Service
- Vidéos complémentaires sur le site Web OPC
Oracle Usable Apps blogs down the local Apple Store in #San Francisco. #Guerilla outreach. #UX (at Apple Store, Stonestown)
Editor’s note: Here’s the first post from one of our newish team members, Ben. Ben is a usability engineer with a PhD in Cognitive Psychology, and by his own account, he’s also a below average driver. Those two factoids are not necessarily related; I just don’t know what his likes and dislikes are so I’m spit-balling.
A great UX and real life go together; but it’s not always about the good stuff.
I managed to injure myself running right at the end of 2014, and have been laid up in recovery mode. In one fell swoop I went from running a half-marathon daily to running zero miles.
Ce fut également l'occasion de présenter le http://www.cloud-campus-day.com/ aux élèves de l'ISEP.
One of the interesting problems we’ve encountered lately is projecting our device work onto larger screens to show to an audience. I know, bit of a first world problem, which is why I said “interesting.”
- Back up your Database securely to the Cloud
- Move your Test & Development to the Cloud
- Secure Document File-sync & share in the Cloud
- Accelerate Application development in the Cloud
You might remember Storify from past stories such as the In the U.K.: Special events and Apps 14 with UKOUG and Our OpenWorld 2014 Journey.
Anyway, Kathy has a new story, The Internet of Things and the Oracle user experience, which just so (more...)
Maybe you remember Busytown, Richard Scarry’s famous town, from your childhood or from reading it to your kids.
Tony Ruth has created the Silicon Valley equivalent, BusinessTown, (h/t The Verge) populated by the archetypes we all know and sometimes love. What do the inhabitants of BusinessTown do? “What Value-Creating Winners Do All Day,” natch.
Who’s up for a SiliconValley marathon?Possibly Related Posts:
No more an “honorary” but now a full-blown member of the AppsLab team, I gave a presentation at the Chicago & Dubai Oracle Usability Advisory Board in November on REST and Web APIs and how they can facilitate the transition from on-premise software to cloud-based solutions (the content of which can be fodder for a future post).
As we all are transitioning from on-premise implementations to cloud-based solutions, there seems to be a growing fear among customers and partners (ISV, OEM) (more...)