Oracle Forms & Reports, a component of Oracle Fusion Middleware, is Oracle's long-established technology to design and build enterprise applications quickly and efficiently. It has proved to be extremely successful, both among third party ISVs as well as at Oracle itself – Oracle’s E-Business (more...)
Dear partners, we would like to inform you that on 11th-12th FEB 2014 in Prague, Czech Republic, we have strategic meeting with business/technical decision makers of key Oracle Data Integration Solutions (DIS) focused partners from Europe, Middle East (more...)
- Oracle Learning Library - BPM
- Webcasts on-demand Webcast: What’s new in Oracle BPM 22.214.171.124.0 &
- BPM Videos Oracle Business Process Management - YouTube & Oracle BPM Suite 11g: Business Driven Modeling to Execution - Video & Customer Experience on your Mind? Think Oracle BPM - Video & Kick-Start BPM with Oracle Process Accelerators - Video
- Attend the free online training SOA Suite 11g Implementation Specialist & SOA Suite 11g Implementation Specialist & BPM Suite 11g Presales Specialist
- Pass the free online assessment BPM Suite 11g Presales Specialist Assessment
- Attend a BPM Bootcamp 3 days hands-on training free of charge for partners
- Take the exam BPM Suite 11g Certified Implementation Specialist
- Read the bpm blogs and bpm books from our BPM experts
- Additional resources BPM OTN Website
- Visit the Community Workspace (Community membership required) with the latest BPM training material, marketing kits and presentations
- Most important become a member in our SOA & BPM Partner Community here
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Did you miss the Oracle OpenWorld 2013 – here are the key information from Thomas Kurian’s middleware presentation, our partners presentations and the first impressions on SOA Suite 12c. Thanks to all partners for the excellent presentations and the product management team for the superb demo ground!
Thanks to Ajay Khanna from the global marketing team for the comprehensive BPM marketing overview:
Content and Collateral
- A practical approach to adopting cloud, mobile, social and other trends
- A guided path to aligning IT more closely with business objectives
- Maximizing the value of existing investments in applications
- A layered approach to simplifying IT, building differentiation and bringing innovation
- All of the above?
Dear SOA & BPM Partner Community member,
Our October newsletter edition focuses on Oracle OpenWorld 2013, highlights, keynotes and all presentations. Thanks to all partners who made the conference a huge success. If you could not come to San Francisco you will find all the details within this newsletter.
WebLogic Server 12.1.2 has many new features, but the first new feature you are likely to notice is the change in installer technology. WebLogic Server and Coherence 12.1.2 are installed using Oracle Universal Installer (OUI) installer technology. We have also changed WebLogic Server patching technology from (more...)
We now have 2 self-study courses on Oracle Rules:
They are both available to everyone, Oracle Partners and Oracle Customers, in the Oracle Learning Library. No charge.
For regular information on (more...)
This interactive, self-paced eCourse gives a detailed overview of the
latest features and enhancements in WebLogic Server 12.1.2. Watch the on-demand training here.
An in-depth look at the interaction of people, processes, and technologies in the transition to a service-oriented architecture.
This article presents a profile of a fictitious organization, NOPERU. The story of NOPERU as told in this article is actually a collage of the events at some dozen organizations (more...)
IT Strategies from Oracle is an authorized library of guidelines and reference architectures that will help you better plan, execute, and manage your enterprise architecture and IT initiatives. The IT Strategies from Oracle library offers two types of best practice documents: practitioner guides containing pragmatic advice and approaches, and reference (more...)
Proliferation of mobile devices, data explosion, and cloud enablement has caused a dramatic shift in IT. Organizations need to rethink their application infrastructures to accommodate increased processing speeds, heightened security and availability concerns for their applications, all while meeting lowered total cost of ownership. Traditional infrastructures may not be sufficient (more...)
Learn how to use Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse (OEPE) and SQL Developer to develop ADF applications using Oracle Java Cloud Service and Oracle Database Cloud Service. You see how to use Oracle SQL Developer to copy database schemas and data between a local Oracle database instance and Oracle Database (more...)
Today’s sales reps spend 78 percent of their time searching for information and only 22 percent selling. This inefficiency is costing you, your reps, and every prospect that stands to benefit from your products.
Join Oracle’s Thomas Kurian and Doug (more...)
Amis held a JDEV 12c, ADF 12c and Weblogic 12c preview event yesterday. The presentations can be found on there slideshare: www.slideshare.net/AMIS_Services.