Let the Oracle Applications UX Expo help you make the right decision. Be among the first to see Oracle’s latest forays into simplicity, mobility, and extensibility. You’ll get a sneak peek at Oracle’s future user experience concepts, and you’ll have a chance to talk to the people who are building (more...)
WebLogic Server Most Recent Articles a must read for every WebLogic consultant!
- WebLogic Server Cluster Messaging Protocols (05/23/2013 - Sabha Parameswaran)
- Oracle Dynamic Monitoring Service - metricdump Log (05/08/2013 - Greg Mally)
- Log rotation for WebLogic Server (and friends) (02/27/2013 - Mark Nelson)
- A Universal JMX Client for Weblogic –Part (more...)
Get the BPM in Financial Services resource kit and new white paper to learn more about the key business challenges in Financial services and how you can address them with BPM:
- Regulatory Compliance
- Increased Customer Expectations
- Decoupling Business and IT
- Process Adoption
- Process Visibility and Governance
Oracle delivers the broadest selection of enterprise-grade cloud solutions, allowing everyone to offload IT management and focus on growing business.
Oracle Java Cloud Service provides an enterprise-grade platform to develop and deploy business applications in the cloud. With the Oracle Java Cloud Service, businesses can maximize productivity with instant access to cloud environments that support any Java EE application, complete with integrated security and database access. It allows businesses to reap all the benefits of Platform as a Service.
With the Oracle Java Cloud Service, businesses can create a production ready environment for their enterprise applications within minutes. Oracle Java Cloud Service instances are created with just a few clicks and come pre-configured with optimized database, identity management, and security configurations (Database as a Service) to deliver instant value.
Gone are the days of spending weeks to create custom scripts for the creation of application environments. With the Oracle Cloud Services, complete application environments are only minutes away.
Join us to find out how to get started with Oracle Public Cloud and Transform your business with Oracle Cloud.
- How to get started with Oracle Public Cloud
- Exploring the Java cloud service
- Exploring the Database cloud service
- Demo: Migrating an Java EE application to the Oracle Public Cloud with NetBeans
- Demo: Migrating an ADF application to the Oracle Public Cloud with JDeveloper
- Oracle Partner Opportunities
This FREE online LIVE eSeminar will be delivered over the Web. Registrations received less than 24 hours prior to start time may not receive confirmation to attend.
Duration: 1 hour
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Oracle recently released Oracle Weblogic Server 12.1.2. Here we look at some of the new features and enhancements.
Support for new Web App protocols Weblogic 12.1.2 supports HTML 5 and Web Sockets along with new support for JSON-REST services with two types of input and output (more...)
Get the datasheet with the following use cases:
Use Case #1: Modernization and Standards Compliance
Use Case #2: Incident Reporting
Use Case #3: Tax and Revenue Management
For more details please see Public Sector Incident Reporting.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a (more...)
- WebLogic Server 12.1.2 - Business Whitepaper | Datasheet
- Whitepaper: Coherence 12c:Scale to meet Mobile and Cloud Demands - PDF
- Cloud Performance, Elasticity and Multitenancy with Oracle WebLogic Server 12c and Oracle Database 12c Whitepaper
They include the ‘EURent’ case definition, which is a car rental scenario. It also includes a document that walks you through the use case. There is also a (more...)
Nach dem großen Erfolg 2013 geht die Konferenz „PEX Process Excellence Woche“ in die zweite Runde. Vom 27.-29. Januar ist es wieder soweit – Die Community trifft sich in Bonn. Im Rahmen der dreitägigen (more...)
want to learn more about innovative features ADF and ADF mobile? You
want to get answers how to build modern & mobile applications? Join
our 2 days ADF & ADF mobile hands-on Bootcamp.
Next Generation Service Integration Platform: Oracle SOA Suite on Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud and Oracle Exadata Database Machine
- Modern service integration platforms and SOA
- The challenges in the current era of cloud, mobile, Big Data and Fast Data and
- How Exalogic, Exadata and related Oracle products provide the best platform to solve these challenges
We want that you are aligned with the Oracle sales team and prepared
like the Oracle sales team. Therefore please take some time to read
& use the sales material at our WebLogic Community Workspace (WebLogic Community membership required):
OFM Partner sales plays FY14.pptx and Fusion Middleware (more...)
Overview of Getting Started with Oracle Event Processing 11g (link to Packt site).
- The book introduces developers to the benefits and uses of Event Stream Processing, teaches them how to solve Event Stream Processing problems, and explains the fundamentals of building an Oracle Event processing application in clear, practical steps.
EAIESB "Advanced OSB in 21 Days" provides developers, with step by step instructions to learn and use OSB components transports (File, FTP, JMS, Database, and Email), Java Callout, Service Callout, Dynamic Routing, Securing SOA and OSB proxy services and Exception handling in OSB using sbconsole. For more details visit our (more...)
Oracle API Management new datasheets API Management Datasheet & Enterprise Repository for API Management
Industry’s Most Comprehensive API Management
Streamline business and IT objectives by managing the lifecycle of your APIs. Outsource application enhancement by empowering developers through API adoption. Add a mobile front to your applications and capture new revenue opportunities with seamless API enablement.
- Are you subscribed? During the last 7days I made 7 additional #weblogic screencasts publically available here
- New Blog Post: Oracle WebLogic Server 12.1.2 is available http://ow.ly/2ygVFd
- Enterprise Pack for Eclipse (#OEPE) 12.1.2 is out - the best #Eclipse experience for the new #WebLogic (more...)