BPEL / INFRASTRUCTURE:
PS6 is a Major Update which includes:
· Complete process model to execute from Composer
· Simplified end user experience in Workspace
· Adaptive Case Management
· Instance Revisioning
Oracle SOA Partner Community Award
Outstanding SOA 11g Contribution 2012
Jon Petter Hjulstad – eVita
"We would like to congratulate you for the SOA Partner Community Award 2012. Thanks to you and your whole team (more...)
This blog is the 3rd in a serie of 3 blogposts. All regarding the different approaches we tested during our project where we had very content rich (a lot of documents) Oracle BPM processes.
Use promo code 98pbe5 to get 25% off the print books and Use promo code 98pbe5 to get 25% off the print books and e63hqj to get 35% off the eBooks listed below. You will need to be logged in for the discounts to apply at checkout. Discount codes expire (more...)
Thanks to all partners for your wonderful middleware business - you are the key that Oracle is Nr.1 in middleware! This year we celebrated the Community Awards during the Fusion Middleware Community Forum. Congratulations to all the winners - proud of the Community!
Oracle SOA Partner Community Award
Thanks to everybody who attended the Fusion Middleware Partner Community Forum 2013. With 125 attendees the event was booked out. Special thanks to all presenters for the great presentations and workshops. In the case you could not make it to Faro, all the presentations from the keynotes, general sessions and (more...)
- SOA: Cloud Integration – A Comprehensive Solution
- The Four Fusion Applications Composers Explained Learn about Oracle Fusion Applications extensibility in this blog post from the Fusion Applications Developer Relations blog. Author Richard Bingham writes about the four Fusion Applications composers and how to use them.
- Team Spotlight: Edward Zou, Vice (more...)
Send your tweets @soacommunity #soacommunity and follow us at http://twitter.com/soacommunity
Sticky Notes, Burritos, and Building the Oracle Fusion Applications User Experience & Oracle Fusion Applications: Customizing and Extending with Oracle Composers
Sticky Notes, Burritos, and Building the Oracle Fusion Applications User Experience
Misha Vaughan, of the Oracle Applications User Experience team, explains how observing even little things makes for building a great application user experience (UX). Read the Usable Apps blog to find out more about what those small details (more...)
Bereits zum 8. Mal fand im Februar das Oracle Fusion Middleware Partner Community Forum statt, bei dem auch dieses Jahr die [ipt] wieder vertreten war. Es trafen über 120 Partner, hauptsächlich aus Europa, in Faro/Portugal zusammen. Am ersten (more...)
New BPM Papers: Transforming Customer Experience & Cooking up successful business process management & BPM in Utility
- BPM: Transforming Customer Experience: The Convergence of Social, Mobile and Business Process Management
- BPM: Cooking Up Successful Business Process Management: A Tactical Approach
- BPM Solution Brief: Increasing Operational Efficiency: BPM in Utilities
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA (more...)
Oracle Fusion Middleware Partner Community (SOA and WebLogic) Forum in Faro by Simon Haslam – thanks fort he nice ink
Last week I attended Oracle's Fusion Middleware Partner Community event in Vilamoura (near Faro, Portugal). This is maybe my fifth or sixth forum in succession now so I thought I'd outline the latest one to show why I find (more...)
This document specifies the OASIS Reference Architecture Foundation for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA-RAF). It follows from the concepts and relationships defined in the OASIS Reference Model for Service Oriented Architecture as well as work conducted in other organizations. While it remains abstract in nature, the current document describes the foundation (more...)
C2B2 is running a new series of short and snappy educational webinars about Oracle SOA Suite 11g. Delivered by our experienced middleware consultants, the webinars provide insight and ideas for the performance tuning of Oracle SOA Suite 11g. Over the next few weeks we will take a bottom up walk (more...)
infrastructure for service testing and Oracle's SOA specificities, such
as TaskList Service interaction, business events, AuditTrail access,
and so on. Uses JAX-WS (for the WebService client implementation), Ant,
JUnit, and Oracle Application Testing Suite (OATS). Check out the wiki.
For regular information on Oracle (more...)
- Comprehensive document management and trading partner management
- Extensive B2B protocol support
- Secure and reliable message exchange
- B2B batching feature
- B2B Security & B2B Reports/Metrics
- Complete end-to-end processes tracking
- B2B - BAM Integration (New)!!
This demo primarily provides hands on experience of B2B. It illustrates various stages of setup required to electronically transfer the documents between the business partners.
The demo flow continues with Creation and setup of Document Definitions, Partner Profile Management, Creation and deployment of Agreements, Deploying SOA composites, Executing (more...)
- This demo leverages Oracle OEP with "Smart Meters" in Utilities sector to Manage Excessive Energy Consumption, Prevent Power Outages, and Initiate Pre-emptive Damage Avoidance Processes
- This demo showcases:
- A dashboard which captures of several event streams like Voltage, Current and Capacities of various substations in a distribution network.
- Detection of threshold conditions across multiple event streams.
- Usage of cache to Allow dynamic configuration of thresholds and Add (via join) contextual data to support aggregation.
- Two types of pattern matching to find sustained conditions in (more...)