- SOA: Cloud Integration – A Comprehensive Solution
- The Four Fusion Applications Composers Explained Learn about Oracle Fusion Applications extensibility in this blog post from the Fusion Applications Developer Relations blog. Author Richard Bingham writes about the four Fusion Applications composers and how to use them.
- Team Spotlight: Edward Zou, Vice (more...)
Send your tweets @soacommunity #soacommunity and follow us at http://twitter.com/soacommunity
Sticky Notes, Burritos, and Building the Oracle Fusion Applications User Experience & Oracle Fusion Applications: Customizing and Extending with Oracle Composers
Sticky Notes, Burritos, and Building the Oracle Fusion Applications User Experience
Misha Vaughan, of the Oracle Applications User Experience team, explains how observing even little things makes for building a great application user experience (UX). Read the Usable Apps blog to find out more about what those small details (more...)
Bereits zum 8. Mal fand im Februar das Oracle Fusion Middleware Partner Community Forum statt, bei dem auch dieses Jahr die [ipt] wieder vertreten war. Es trafen über 120 Partner, hauptsächlich aus Europa, in Faro/Portugal zusammen. Am ersten (more...)
New BPM Papers: Transforming Customer Experience & Cooking up successful business process management & BPM in Utility
- BPM: Transforming Customer Experience: The Convergence of Social, Mobile and Business Process Management
- BPM: Cooking Up Successful Business Process Management: A Tactical Approach
- BPM Solution Brief: Increasing Operational Efficiency: BPM in Utilities
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA (more...)
Oracle Fusion Middleware Partner Community (SOA and WebLogic) Forum in Faro by Simon Haslam – thanks fort he nice ink
Last week I attended Oracle's Fusion Middleware Partner Community event in Vilamoura (near Faro, Portugal). This is maybe my fifth or sixth forum in succession now so I thought I'd outline the latest one to show why I find (more...)
This document specifies the OASIS Reference Architecture Foundation for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA-RAF). It follows from the concepts and relationships defined in the OASIS Reference Model for Service Oriented Architecture as well as work conducted in other organizations. While it remains abstract in nature, the current document describes the foundation (more...)
C2B2 is running a new series of short and snappy educational webinars about Oracle SOA Suite 11g. Delivered by our experienced middleware consultants, the webinars provide insight and ideas for the performance tuning of Oracle SOA Suite 11g. Over the next few weeks we will take a bottom up walk (more...)
infrastructure for service testing and Oracle's SOA specificities, such
as TaskList Service interaction, business events, AuditTrail access,
and so on. Uses JAX-WS (for the WebService client implementation), Ant,
JUnit, and Oracle Application Testing Suite (OATS). Check out the wiki.
For regular information on Oracle (more...)
- Comprehensive document management and trading partner management
- Extensive B2B protocol support
- Secure and reliable message exchange
- B2B batching feature
- B2B Security & B2B Reports/Metrics
- Complete end-to-end processes tracking
- B2B - BAM Integration (New)!!
This demo primarily provides hands on experience of B2B. It illustrates various stages of setup required to electronically transfer the documents between the business partners.
The demo flow continues with Creation and setup of Document Definitions, Partner Profile Management, Creation and deployment of Agreements, Deploying SOA composites, Executing (more...)
- This demo leverages Oracle OEP with "Smart Meters" in Utilities sector to Manage Excessive Energy Consumption, Prevent Power Outages, and Initiate Pre-emptive Damage Avoidance Processes
- This demo showcases:
- A dashboard which captures of several event streams like Voltage, Current and Capacities of various substations in a distribution network.
- Detection of threshold conditions across multiple event streams.
- Usage of cache to Allow dynamic configuration of thresholds and Add (via join) contextual data to support aggregation.
- Two types of pattern matching to find sustained conditions in (more...)
In today's fast moving world of tighter budgets and higher expectations businesses
and IT need to ensure resources and timescales are fully aligned
delivering a user experience of the highest level. As a leading Oracle
BPM and SOA Specialized partner Griffiths Waite is undertaking a cross sector market survey to provide visibility as to these needs and their priority within the business.
This five minute survey covers all the key aspects facing business and IT leaders from issues on integration, planning for mobile development, the use of Cloud as well and Business Process efficiency, BIG and Master Data (more...)
- Fault Handling and Prevention - Part 1
In this technical article, part one of a four-part series (stay
tuned!), Oracle ACE Directors Guido Schmutz and Ronald van Luttikhuizen
guide you through an introduction to fault handling in a
service-oriented environment using Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle Service
Bus. Read it
- Oracle Cloud Builder Summit Dates and locations worldwide
- Simone Geib posted the SOA presentations from #ukoug2012 on our #otn page: http://ow.ly/g30Kp
Connect to multiple SOA / BPM Virtual Machines from different computers in your network by Danilo Schmiedel
Today I’d like to explain how to share instances of Oracle's Pre-built Virtual Machine for SOA Suite and BPM Suite across different computers in your network.
Three requirements I had to address:
- Call of external services like GeoNames (http://www.geonames.org/postal-codes/) from within the BPM Suite VM
- Connection to multiple BPM Suite VMs from Host (e.g. JDeveloper and Browser)
- Connection to multiple BPM Suite VMs from different developer computers in the network
- Share data between VMs and developer computers via FTP
The default options already support connections between host and client. However the target here was to (more...)
Geoffroy de Lamalle, CEO and Founder of eProseed, discusses how Oracle BPM Suite enables businesses to integrate business processes and achieve higher efficiency.
- Enables partners to be recognized by both Oracle and our customers
- Provides an opportunity for partners to showcase successes with their customers on Oracle solutions
- Helps raise awareness of our partners’ capabilities, elevating them above their competition
Time to submit a BPM & SOA reference request today.
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite (more...)
What is a health check in RDA?
A health check evaluates something in your environment to determine whether a change needs to be considered in order to avoid a problem or optimize fuctionality. Examples of what this 'something' might be are:
- Configuration Parameters
- JVM Options
- Runtime Statistics
What have we done for SOA?
In the latest release of RDA, 4.30, we have added a Rule Set for SOA called 'Oracle SOA 11g (11.1.1) Post Installation (Generic)'. This Rule Set contains 14 SOA related health checks.
These checks were all derived from common issues / solutions we see (more...)
Recorded live at OTN Architect Day in Los Angeles in October 2012, these programs in the OTN ArchBeat podcast represent the Q&A between the audience and the experts panel assembled for the event, which included speakers from the day's technical sessions.
- Listen to Part 1: Dude, What's My Role?
Members of the Architect Day panel respond to an audience question about what happens to traditional IT roles in a cloud environment.
- Listen to Part 2: Migrating Mission-Critical Applications to the Cloud
The panel offers advice and examples in response to an audience question about dealing with mission-critical applications.
- Listen to (more...)
The short answer is “yes”. Connecting on-premise and cloud applications “in minutes” is true…provided you only consider the connectivity subset of integration and have a small number of cloud integration touch points.
At the recent Gartner AADI conference, 230 attendees filled up the Oracle session to get a more comprehensive answer to this question. During the session, titled “Simplifying Integration – The Cloud & Mobile Pre-requisite”, Oracle’s Tim Hall described cloud connectivity and then, equally importantly, the other essential and sometimes overlooked aspects of integration required to ensure a long term application and service integration strategy. To understand the challenges (more...)