With the latest Oracle SOA Suite (PS6) the Enterprise Manager has been updated. The first thing that will be noticed is that the look and feel has been changed. However that is not the only difference. While looking for log messages (I was not allowed to log into the server (more...)
WebLogic 12c (12.1.2) has support for WebSockets. ADF 12c runs on WebLogic 12c. Therefore, we should be able to leverage that WebSockets support in an ADF application. And indeed we can, as this article describes. It will explain the creation of a simple application - the SlidePresenter - (more...)
Are you ready for Oracle OpenWorld 2013? Did you plan your agenda? Some tips to plan your trip:
- General Session: Accelerate Business Innovation with Oracle Fusion Middleware - Monday, Sep 23, 3:15 pm – 4:15 pm in Moscone North - Hall D
- General Session: Engineered Systems Principles and Architecture - (more...)
- Licensing Updates Now Effective - Software
- EECS price has been reduced from $20k/processor to $10k/processor.
- A NUP option has been added to EECS – $400/NUP with a minimum of 10
- Licensing Updates Now Effective -Trusted Partition
- The Trusted Partition licensing has been modified to bridge the earlier discrepancy between licensing (more...)
To readers who have been following my ODA posts this one will come as a bit of a surprise, given that my last post (#3) was about physical networking: I now have Oracle Traffic Director and a 4 node WebLogic cluster up and running! Note: this work was actually done (more...)
The installation templates for WebLogic on the latest ODA hardware, X3-2, now available on OTN.
Don't forget - we are highly looking for WebLogic on ODA customer success stories - interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is (more...)
WebLogic Server Most Recent Articles a must read for every WebLogic consultant!
- WebLogic Server Cluster Messaging Protocols (05/23/2013 - Sabha Parameswaran)
- Oracle Dynamic Monitoring Service - metricdump Log (05/08/2013 - Greg Mally)
- Log rotation for WebLogic Server (and friends) (02/27/2013 - Mark Nelson)
- A Universal JMX Client for Weblogic –Part (more...)
It isn’t often that one has to uninstall WebLogic, the main application server for Oracle Fusion Middleware, when implementing Oracle BI or the EPM suite. However, lately I was doing just that and noticed that the standard uninstall option for WebLogic server was not working. I’ve seen this only on (more...)
Oracle delivers the broadest selection of enterprise-grade cloud solutions, allowing everyone to offload IT management and focus on growing business.
Oracle Java Cloud Service provides an enterprise-grade platform to develop and deploy business applications in the cloud. With the Oracle Java Cloud Service, businesses can maximize productivity with instant access to cloud environments that support any Java EE application, complete with integrated security and database access. It allows businesses to reap all the benefits of Platform as a Service.
With the Oracle Java Cloud Service, businesses can create a production ready environment for their enterprise applications within minutes. Oracle Java Cloud Service instances are created with just a few clicks and come pre-configured with optimized database, identity management, and security configurations (Database as a Service) to deliver instant value.
Gone are the days of spending weeks to create custom scripts for the creation of application environments. With the Oracle Cloud Services, complete application environments are only minutes away.
Join us to find out how to get started with Oracle Public Cloud and Transform your business with Oracle Cloud.
- How to get started with Oracle Public Cloud
- Exploring the Java cloud service
- Exploring the Database cloud service
- Demo: Migrating an Java EE application to the Oracle Public Cloud with NetBeans
- Demo: Migrating an ADF application to the Oracle Public Cloud with JDeveloper
- Oracle Partner Opportunities
This FREE online LIVE eSeminar will be delivered over the Web. Registrations received less than 24 hours prior to start time may not receive confirmation to attend.
Duration: 1 hour
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Oracle recently released Oracle Weblogic Server 12.1.2. Here we look at some of the new features and enhancements.
Support for new Web App protocols Weblogic 12.1.2 supports HTML 5 and Web Sockets along with new support for JSON-REST services with two types of input and output (more...)
- WebLogic Server 12.1.2 - Business Whitepaper | Datasheet
- Whitepaper: Coherence 12c:Scale to meet Mobile and Cloud Demands - PDF
- Cloud Performance, Elasticity and Multitenancy with Oracle WebLogic Server 12c and Oracle Database 12c Whitepaper
want to learn more about innovative features ADF and ADF mobile? You
want to get answers how to build modern & mobile applications? Join
our 2 days ADF & ADF mobile hands-on Bootcamp.
We want that you are aligned with the Oracle sales team and prepared
like the Oracle sales team. Therefore please take some time to read
& use the sales material at our WebLogic Community Workspace (WebLogic Community membership required):
OFM Partner sales plays FY14.pptx and Fusion Middleware (more...)
- Are you subscribed? During the last 7days I made 7 additional #weblogic screencasts publically available here
- New Blog Post: Oracle WebLogic Server 12.1.2 is available http://ow.ly/2ygVFd
- Enterprise Pack for Eclipse (#OEPE) 12.1.2 is out - the best #Eclipse experience for the new #WebLogic (more...)
Dear WebLogic Partner Community member,
This is the 24th edition of our WebLogic Community newsletter – thanks for all your content & feedback! We keep tradition, as I not plan to damage my knee this year, we will host our Fusion Middleware Partner Community Reception at Oracle OpenWorld 2013 – (more...)
WebLogic Server clusters form a loosely-federated group of managed servers that provide a model for applications to leverage for achieving scalability, load balancing, and failover. Each managed server manages its view of what servers are in the cluster and its own cluster-wide view of the JNDI tree. The cluster uses (more...)